20060928

Good day!

Firstly! Thanks to all the people who came for my BBQ to celebrate my 17th Bithday! I hope all of you had your fun and the food... hmmmmm.. NO COMMENTS. Hahah, But... I hope it's alright for everyone! :) Thanks for all the lovely gifts from everyone. I love every single one of them! And and and thanks for all the blessings and wishes!!!

Secondly. Wishing a Happy Happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all September babies! Hmm, a little late I know! Anyway, Happy Advance Birthday to Baby Sister and Girlfriend! LUBCHEW!

Thirdly. Congrats TPCB for doing so well today at Kaki Bukit Prison School. Was a wonderful and unforgetable experience, eh? Well done, well done!! (clap clap!!) Had a great dinner w/ my band-mates! You rock people!!! Glad we had our good laughs till our tummies hurt! :) LOVES. And and and.. Peppermint oreo ice-blended rad the tastebudssss!! MMMM..... Saxophone section's population is getting smaller. Where did all the lao jiaos went??? :/

Lastly. I'm broken..... Why why why...... Why did all this happened again..? I'm bring fooled time and time again.. You think it's fun having to go through all these feelings? I just can't seem fight them off. I can't seem to pick myself up again... I wish that now was the moment when we were that close... You have stolen my heart~~~ :( I... I... really... ......... (sob sob..)

Okay! Shall stop being emo cheesy. Good night all. : ( My nights gna be a sucky one again.

Watch us spin around on the highest hill...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home